fnmatch.h - filename-matching types
The <fnmatch.h> header defines the flags and return value used by the fnmatch() function. The following constants are defined:
- The string does not match the specified pattern.
- Slash in string only matches slash in pattern.
- Leading period in string must be exactly matched by period in pattern.
- Disable backslash escaping.
- The implementation does not support this function.
The following is declared as a function and may also be declared as a macro. Function prototypes must be provided for use with an ISO C compiler.
int fnmatch(const char *, const char *, int);
fnmatch(), the XCU specification.